Is your goal to manage the distribution system with focus on losses? Check some of our solutions with the focus:
Confira algumas das nossas soluções com esse foco:
Scanning process digitalization
4Fluid Móvel is a solution to optimize and help a geophone expert to find leaks in water distribution networks. It also includes the compilation of managerial information on productivity and distribution reality.
Munidos de um coletor com haste, é a equipe do cliente que vai a campo, fazendo uma varredura nos medidores de água. Essa equipe não precisa ser formada por geofonistas, mas por mão de obra não-especializada, como por exemplo encanadores ou leituristas.
The equipment has functions for field team traceability, water meters identification (HDs) without access for auditing and it includes specific application to support the geophone expert to record the location of the leak. With the application it is possible to have an estimate of reclaimed water volume and access all the data through the internet, making the information control easier.
In addition to monitoring the field service, it is possible to have a record of the entire history of the work done, management and investigation of suspected leak points. Everything is available on the dashboard which shows in a quite uncomplicated way the productivity, analysis of kinds of leaks and socio environmental impact.
- Field team traceability
- Identification of hard drives without audit access
- Leak rental app
- Estimated m³ of water recovered
- Operation without the need for specialized staff
- Web system for data access;
- Fieldwork follow-up
- History of field work (leaks found, locations, etc.)
- Management and investigation of the Suspect Point
- Dashboards: productivity, analysis and impact (by team or by operator)
The Turing System allows integration with 4Fluid Móvel and with it the client gains a more evolved system which gives the possibility to control leaks and manage pressure alarms.
Turing also performs a pressure mapping in the monitored regions and serves as a support for hydraulic modeling. This allows dynamic management, giving a real idea of the pressure variation throughout the day.
With the Turing System information such as:
- Monitoring of the minimum night flow and pressure profile;
- Sizing of meters;
- Use of customized tags to identify devices on the map.
Turing System is compatible with 4Fluid Móvel’s devices as Pascal Pressure, Pátia Pulse, Pátia Induction. They were all developed by Stattus4. It can connect to other third-party equipment’s via API.
- Alarm Management: pressure (minimum and maximum), cable cut and battery level;
- Commissioning control;
- Integration with 4Fluid Mobile;
- Pressure mapping in monitored regions;
- Support for hydraulic modeling;
- Dynamic management of field pressure.
- Developed by Stattus4: 4Fluid, Pascal Pressure, Pátia Pulse and Pátia Inductive.
- Third parties: via API.
Transformation of data into information
Ada System is the most complete and modern offered by Stattus4. In addition to leak control, it uses Artificial Intelligence to analyze trends and optimize processes.
It allows the creation of customized tags for the points of analysis which can, for example, be specific clients or even complete neighborhoods.
Depending on the types of devices installed in the field, it can even detect areas that are most likely to leak before they even occur.
Ada predicts supply, demand, and fraud problems. It is all handled by our Artificial Intelligence.
- Customizable tags for the points of analysis (eg DMC, type of customer, neighborhood, etc.);
- Estimated m³ of water recovered.
- Trend analysis;
- Process optimization;
- Region most likely to leak;
- Forecasting supply problems;
- Demand forecast;
- Suspected Fraud.
* Depends on the types of support devices installed in the field and, therefore, on the type of data collected.